- WHO and UNICEF, Maternal and perinatal death and surveillance and response: Materials to support implementation.
- WHO, Quality of care for Maternal and Newborn- a monitoring framework for network countries.
- WHO, Making Every Baby Count: Audit and Review of Stillbirths and Neonatal Deaths.
- WHO, WHO minimum set of perinatal indicators to collect for all births and perinatal deaths.
- WHO, Maternal death surveillance and response: technical guidance.
- CORE Group et al, Taking Care of a Baby at Home After Birth: What Families Need to Do.
- UNHCR, UNHCR’s Principles and Guidance for Referral Health Care for Refugees and Other Persons of Concern.
- WHO and UNICEF, Caring for newborns and children in the community: a training course for community health workers: caring for the newborn at home.
- USAID, Respectful Maternity Care Workshop Learning Resource Package.
- WHO SEARO, UNICEF, UNFPA, USAID, Improving the Quality of Care for Mothers and Newborns in Health Facilities - Point of care quality improvement, facilitator and learner manuals.